Release Date Sep 5, 2017
Release Date Aug 10, 2017
Release Date April 17, 2017
Release Date Mar 22, 2017
Release Date Dec 6, 2016
* Supports Cortana: Cortana now lets you interact with Enpass. You can now ask Cortana to "Open Facebook in Enpass", "Search Twitter in Enpass" in your language. For more, have a look here https://www.enpass.io/docs/uwp/cortana.html.
* Selective Field Sharing: Added an option to let you choose fields while sharing an item.
* Autofilling in mobile devices: We have improved it by supporting sites with single password field with an option to auto-submit after filling the details.
* After unlocking the keychain in desktops, the default focus will now be on the search box to let you search immediately.
* Syncing with WebDAV: Some security fixes have been placed. Enpass will now show a sync warning message to those users who have configured their WebDAV/ownCloud server using self-signed certificate, and they have to disconnect and setup sync again.
* Fixes an issue in desktops where the selection of item was not changed to newly added or edited item and the older selection was preserved.
* There was an issue of search box getting cleared while syncing in background. Fixed.
Release Date September 20, 2016
* Full-time Windows Hello: Like mobile devices now you would be able to unlock Enpass (always) using Windows Hello on supported Microsoft Surface devices.
* Field Re-ordering: Re-order the fields in an item the way you like.
* Secondary Tiles: This newly added option lets you pin your frequently used items directly on the start screen as tiles for quick access.
* Added a new password strength indicator on Detail screen.
* Improved behavior of Windows Hello dialog.
* Added option to open web URLs from clipboard in Enpass browser. (for Windows 10 Phones only)
* Added more search engines (Bing, Ask, Baidu, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Qwant) for Enpass browser. (for Windows 10 Phones only)
* Bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Release Date July 22, 2016
* Publisher name modified at the Windows Store.
* Minor bugs fixed.
Release Date June 24, 2016
* Full time Windows Hello support - Now you can unlock Enpass every time using Windows Hello on your phone (for supported devices only), unlike previous version, where it was mandatory to provide master password once the Enpass was closed.
* TOTP - Enpass is now capable to save and show Time-based One-time Passwords.
* Option for Password History on Details Page.
* Option to Change Category on Details page.
* Improved Password Generator - Using the Diceware algorithm, Password generator can generate strong and pronounceable passwords in better way.
* Sensitive fields on Edit page will be displayed by bullets.
* Option to manually unlock using Windows Hello on Login page.
* Fixed an issue in changing Enpass Master password where presence of some Unicode characters was behaving unusually.
* Scaling issue in large displays fixed.
* Fixed an issue with WebDAV sync while using self-signed certificates.
* Other Bug Fixes.
Release Date April 8, 2016
* Designed as per Universal Windows Platform.
* Unlocking through Windows Hello - Currently its not Full-time unlocking, so you have to enter master password once the App is closed. We will improve it in next update.
* Clearing Clipboard- Now you can set the time after which data copied on clipboard from Enpass will be automatically cleared.
* Introduction of Sidebar - Now you can access your data with the unique sidebar instead of shortcuts.
* Changing Enpass theme - Option to switch theme between Dark and Light.
* Backup and Restore from local storage- Lets you take backup on your Phone’s internal storage.
Release Date Sept 7, 2015
1. Copy to Clipboard bug fixed.
2. Compatibility changes for next Major release Enpass 5 with Browser Extensions.
3. Other minor bugs fixed.
Release Date May 30, 2015
1. Added support for Danish language.
2. Notes improper formatting bug fixed.
3. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Release Date May 21, 2015
1. Sync support added through ownCloud/WebDAV.
2. Improved AutoFill in EnpassBrowser.
3. Improved Password Strength detector.
4. Password fields now keep history of last 5 changes.
5. Added Autofill of CreditCards.
6. Improved Search functionality.
7. Hide/Show SubTitles.
8. Improved support for lengthy notes.
9. Copy Username, Passwords and Urls directly from list without opening items.
10. Shows last modified date in Details.
11. Changed Twitter support account.
12. Improved Translations.
Release Date March 4, 2015
1. Password Generator bug fixed.
2. Improved translations.
3. Minor bugs fixed.
Release Date Feb 18, 2015
* Enhanced security using SQLCipher AES-256 bit.
* Autolock mechanism improved.
* Quick PIN code unlock added.
* Items can be shared among Enpass users in non-readable format instead of plain text.
* Strength indicators added to all passwords.
* Can now generate pronounceable passwords.
* Now saves last used password recipe and uses that on next password generation.
* Keeps history of recently generated passwords.
* Sync now supports all major clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box).
* See your cloud account details on sync page.
* See more precise sync timings as last attempted and actual sync done.
* Only one cloud can be enabled for sync as we support all cloud on all platforms.
BROWSER & AUTOFILL:
* Improved Enpass browser with multiple tabs and better autofilling.
* Enpass browser now runs parallel with main app and supports seamless switching.
* Default item fields can be deleted.
* New shortcuts page added where you can reorder/hide/remove categories/folders.
* Operational language of Enpass can be changed from settings.
* Font size can be adjusted for item detail.
* Added subtitles in item list for quick glance of username/email/card numbers etc.
* Subfolder support added.
* Now take local backups over WiFi using backup/restore.
* Searching with-in items got better with deep-search.
Release Date October 28, 2014
1. Support for transparent tile added.
2. Minor other improvements.
Release Date July 22, 2014
1. Added localization for Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
2. Previous Localizations improved.
Release Date June 23, 2014
1. OneDrive upload error fixed.
2. Minor improvements.
Release Date April 30, 2014
1. Sync with OneDrive added.
2. Launcher icon changed
3. Ability to add custom fields to an item.
4. Ability to edit label or type of an item.
5. Ability to change icons of folders.
6. New square colorful icons for items.
7. New templates added and improvements in existing ones.
8. Ability to change an item's icon.
9. Option to disable audio feedback while login.
10 Ambiguous characters removed from password generator.
11. Performs deep search in item fields on pressing enter.
12. Add multiple items to folder or favorites at once.
13. Ability to create items within folders and add to it.
14. Ability to create items within favorites and add to it.
15. Other UI improvements.
16. Long field values ellipses bug fixed.
17. Incorrect search results bug for non-english language fixed.
18. Other minor bug fixes.
Release Date Jan. 14, 2014
1. Dropbox crash bug fixed.
2. Enpass browser added with autofill of login items.
Release Date Nov. 21, 2013
1. Minor Template improvements.
Release Date Oct. 22, 2013
1. Icons added.
Release Date Oct. 16, 2013
1. Added localization for 8 languages.
2. UI improvements.
3. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Sept. 17, 2013
1. Initial release.