Release Notes for Windows 10 desktop
Release Date June 21, 2018
- Fixes an issue where some of you guys were facing the app crash on the startup or without any interactions.
Release Date May 21, 2018
- Pwned Passwords- Enpass now lets you check your passwords against the list of breached passwords managed by haveibeenpwnd.com. You can do so by right-clicking on the password field and then 'Check if pwned' in the context menu.
- Enpass will no longer collect any analytics on Google analytics, and we have removed the option "Send Analytics" from Advanced settings of Enpass.
- Fixed an issue where few of you guys were facing the app crash on the app startup. - Minor bugs fixed.
Release Date Jan10, 2018
- Autocopy the TOTP to Clipboard: Signing into your online accounts that require TOTP has never been easier as Enpass will now auto-copy the TOTP from the item to clipboard after autofilling your login details. You just have to paste it into the required field and go!
- Autofill in basic auth dialogs: Yes, with this update you'll be able to autofill the basic HTTP authentication dialogs in Chrome and Opera browsers.
- The new systemwide shortcut to access Enpass: You can now access your Enpass data from anywhere in your system by just creating a system wide shortcut, the hotkey, from the Enpass settings.
- Autofill in Firefox 57 and later versions: You can now enjoy the seamless auto filling in the Firefox 57 and later versions too.For that, you just have to install an additional component- Native Messaging host for Enpass, available on our website.
- Added an option to change the default location of the Enpass data backups.
- Fixed an issue where enabling Enpass on autorun pop up the app on the screen after a system reboot.
- Fixed an issue where the freshly started app gets minimized to system tray after the login.
- There was an issue where enabling cloud sync via Edge browser shows an error page after authenticating the login credentials. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue where users were facing the problem in importing data saved in non-English characters from the Roboform and LastPass password managers.
Release Date Sep 28, 2017
1. Initial Release.