Release Date September 26, 2018
Release Date September 19, 2018
Release Date May 21, 2018
Release Date Mar 22, 2018
Release Date December 5, 2017
Release Date September 7, 2017
Release Date August 8, 2017
Release Date June 12, 2017
Release Date May 15, 2017
Release Date April 17, 2017
Release Date Mar 22, 2017
Release Date Dec 5, 2016
* Password strength analysis: We have standardized the process of password strength estimation by implementing a well known project of Dropbox named “zxcbvn”. You will now get a better estimation about strength of your passwords.
* Syncing with WebDAV: Some security fixes have been placed. Enpass will now show a sync warning message to those users who have configured their WebDAV/ownCloud server using self-signed certificate, and they have to disconnect and setup sync again.
Release Date Aug 30, 2016
* You can now generate passwords from the Safari Extension itself while creating a new item or updating the existing one.
* Instead of sharing whole item on Apple Watch, you can now manually select the fields to be displayed in the Apple Watch.
* Introduced a new Enpass URL Scheme for iOS devices through which you can create a link to any Enpass item and access that item directly through that link. You can get this URL from the item’s Details screen.
* Added an option to open the list of favorite items using the Force Touch on Enpass icon, right from the home screen.
* Added an item action (Peek+Swipe up) to directly copy the TOTP when you peek into any item.
* Sensitive fields on the edit page would now be hidden by bullets.
* A quick setup page has been introduced to enable Touch-ID and Cloud sync while setting up Enpass for first time or re-storing the data.
* Enpass will now let you know about any issue or alert (like sync errors or items remaining in trial version) in a very intuitive and friendly way just like a removable item in the list.
* As a new user, you can start Enpass with sample items and don’t miss the new Welcome page.
* Fixed an issue where it was not possible to change the icon of any item to default from the URL specific one as it was reverting back to the icon of the URL.
* Other minor issues fixed.
Release Date June 20, 2016
* Supports Apple Watch OS 2 - Another big reason to love your Apple Watch because you can now use Enpass on Watch even if you are away from your iPhone. Thanks to Watch OS 2 that let us keep Enpass data on Watch itself. Also the minimum requirements for Enpass on Watch is now Watch OS 2.
* Search in all items - Introduced an option to search in All items instead of list you are in. So if you search a lot for your items, its a respite from switching the list before searching.
* Diceware in Password generator - The improved password generator now uses Diceware algorithm to generate beautiful, more pronounceable yet strong passwords with more options to include digits and symbols in that. Its worth a try.
* Enpass Extensions for Safari Improved - We have added a lot of goodies in Enpass extensions as
- Editing of item (now including the notes) from Extension itself without switching to main Enpass App.
- Detail page in Extension now shows Password history and Last Modified Time.
* UI Improvements: Enpass is now more beautiful and catchy for your eyes. Another big reason to keep switching to it.
- The whole new design of sidebar.
- Bar and Field labels on detail page of any item will be in themed in color of item’s icon.
* Improved autofill script in Web browser - Has become smarter in autofilling. You’ll find it yourself.
* Option to show TOTP only - You’ve now an option on your device to show only the TOTP on Apple Watch.
* Safari extension now works on iOS 8.0 and 8.1 devices.
* Fixed an issue where the copies of an item was created in parent folders hierarchy While creating a new item in child folder.
* We have fixed some other minor issues as well.
Release Date April 29, 2016
* TOTP support for all items : Now instead of only logins, you can add the TOTP field in all your Enpass items.
* Touch ID/PIN code bug fixed: We have fixed an issue in Enpass 5.2.0 where Master Password was prompted after App restart even if Touch ID or PIN code was enabled.
* Minor other bug fixes.
Release Date April 15, 2016
* TOTP Support -From now on you don't need to switch from Enpass to another App to view TOTP for your logins. Just stay on Enpass and look for one you created as TOTP field in your Login item.
* Catalan language added.
* Force touch improved to Peek, Pop, and preview items from list - With a firm touch on any item in list, you can peep into that and press a bit more you'll be onto its details.
* Selective field sharing - You will now have an option to choose the fields in any item before sharing it with someone. Isn't it cool?
* Search in Safari Extension - Safari extension of Enpass is now competent enough to let you search in all items for better autofilling.
* Support for custom URL scheme - Enpass is now capable enough to detect and launch all type of URLs.
* PIN Code length increased to maximum of 10 digits.
* Enpass extension can update the password from Safari extension to Enpass keychain.
* Enpass browser is now faster with the implementation of Apple's latest rendering Engine WKWebView.
* If you open Enpass with any URL copied on clipboard, you will be prompted to open that in Enpass Browser.
* Added support for Duckduckgo and Qwant search engine in Enpass browser.
* Option to change user agent of Enpass browser (iOS 9.0 and above).
* Enpass browser can save history of recent searches and URLs.
* Enpass browser can now detect the SSL certificates of websites and will block them if the certificate is invalid or expired.
* Master password will be mandatory after every device boot.
* Fixed an issue of Error -114 in WebDAV servers where Enpass was unable to parse the File timestamp.
* Other minor fixes.
Release Date Feb 25, 2016
* Fixed an issue with actions associated with Quick action menu which appear on Force Touch at home screen.
* Improved performance of Safari extension at the time of Saving new login directly to keychain.
Release Date Feb 3, 2016
* Crashing of Enpass on iOS 8.4.1 devices.
* Issue related to PIN code settings.
Release Date Feb 1, 2016
* Support for Spotlight Search in iOS 9.0 or later.
* 3D/Force touch support in iPhone 6s & 6s Plus.
* Support for Split view & Slide over in iPad devices.
* New User Interface with alluring icons.
* More default search engine options in the Enpass browser.
* New Box cloud sync sdk.
* Fields re-ordering in an item.
* Changing default category of an item.
* Improved Safari browser extension: Now you can edit, save new login, autosubmit logins with the Safari Extension.
* Auto lock mechanism has also been improved.
*Minor bugs fixes.
Release Date Nov 25, 2015
1. Security update when Enpass is unlocked with Touch ID and Siri.
2. Clear clipboard bug fixed for iOS 9.
Release Date Sept 15, 2015
1. Compatibility changes for next Major release Enpass 5 with Browser Extensions.
2. New SDK for OneDrive added. Please enable sync again from settings.
3. Other minor bugs fixed.
Release Date July 15, 2015
1. Enpass now supports Apple Watch.
2. Minor improvements.
Release Date May 21, 2015
1. Sync support added through ownCloud/WebDAV.
2. Improved AutoFill in EnpassBrowser.
3. Improved Password Strength detector.
4. Password fields now keep history of last 5 changes.
5. Added Autofill of Credit Cards details.
6. Improved Search functionality.
7. Hide/Show SubTitles.
8. Shows last modified date in Details.
9. Improved Translations.
10. Other bug fixes.
Release Date April 30, 2015
1. New app Icon.
2. Added Danish language support.
3. Translations improved.
4. Other minor bugs fixed.
Release Date Mar 14, 2015
1. Crash on clicking browser button fixed for iPad.
2. Crash during rotation fixed for iPad.
3. Box sync crash fixed.
4. Minor bugs fixed.
Release Date Feb 18, 2015
* Enhanced security using SQLCipher AES-256 bit.
* Autolock mechanism improved.
* Quick PIN code unlock added.
* Touch ID support for quick unlock added.
* Items can be shared among Enpass users in non-readable format instead of plain text.
* Strength indicators added to all passwords.
* Can now generate pronounceable passwords.
* Now saves last used password recipe and uses that on next password generation.
* Keeps history of recently generated passwords.
* Sync now supports all major clouds (iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box).
* See your cloud account details on sync page.
* See more precise sync timings as last attempted and actual sync done.
* Only one cloud can be enabled for sync as we support all cloud on all platforms.
BROWSER & AUTOFILL
* Now Autofill login details on default Safari browser through Enpass extension.
* Improved Enpass browser with multiple tabs and better autofilling.
* Enpass browser now runs parallel with main app and supports seamless switching.
* Default item fields can be deleted.
* Reorder/hide/remove categories/folders in sidebar.
* Operational language of Enpass can be changed from settings.
* Font size can be adjusted for item detail.
* Added option to control access for Third Party Keyboards.
* Added subtitles in item list for quick glance of username/email/card numbers etc.
* Subfolder support added.
* Searching with-in items got better with deep-search.
Release Date Jan. 20, 2014
1. Clear cookies on Enpass browser exit.
2. Zoom fixed in Enpass browser.
3. Minor bug fixed.
Release Date Dec. 28, 2013
1. New UI with sidebar.
2. Minor browser improvements.
3. Crash Bug fixed.
Release Date Dec. 14, 2013
1. Text suggestions disabled on username and password fields.
2. Translations corrections.
3. iCloud restore and sync bug fixed.
4. Keyboard issue fixed.
Release Date Dec. 3, 2013
1. Update notification improved.
2. Russian translation improved.
3. https URL launch failure bug fixed.
Release Date Nov. 26, 2013
1. Autofill login bug fixed.
2. Minor improvements.
Release Date Nov. 21, 2013
1. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Nov. 19, 2013
1. Initial release.