Enpass Admin Console Release Notes
Release Date Jan 22, 2024
We are thrilled to announce the latest update to the Enpass Admin Console, designed to enhance your experience and streamline your workflow. Our developers have been hard at work, and we’re excited to share the fantastic features and improvements included in this release.
- New Theme and UI:
- Say hello to a fresh and modern look! Our new theme not only elevates the aesthetics but also improves the overall user experience.
- Settings & more moved to new User Menu:
- To make the Console experience quicker and more intuitive, we’ve added a new menu that drops down from your name and organization in the upper-right corner of the Console.
- Settings has been streamlined and moved to this menu, with settings categorized within, making customization a breeze.
- A Profile option has been added for checking the admin and license status of your administrator account.
- The options for Language Change and Team Switch have been moved here too.
We believe these updates will simplify your administrative tasks and make the Enpass Admin Console a more intuitive experience. Log in now and experience the Enpass Admin Console like never before!
Release Date July 20, 2023
Hello Enpass Business administrators,
We are excited to announce the latest update to Enpass Admin Console, which brings enhanced security features and improvements to streamline your team and data management.
Introducing Enpass Hub! With Enpass Hub, you can enjoy the following benefits while keeping your data secure on your own servers:
- Security Audit Dashboard: Analyze the password health and security of your organization.
- Access Recovery: Help users who have lost their Master Password regain access to their accounts.
- Streamlined Business Vault Sharing: Initiate vault sharing directly from the Enpass app for easier collaboration.
- Permission Management: Control and manage permissions for shared vaults within the Enpass app.
Important! Enpass Hub integration is not enabled by default. For more information on using Enpass Hub in Admin Console, please contact us at email@example.com
In addition to Enpass Hub, this version of Admin Console includes other notable changes:
Introducing Multiple Admin Roles: We’ve made managing your organization even easier with the Super Admin role. In the past, there was only one Admin responsible for all tasks. Starting from this release, all existing Admins will be migrated to the Super Admin role and retain all their current permissions.
In addition to the Super Admin role, we’ve introduced the New Admin role. New Admins will have the ability to Add, Manage, and Remove Users and Groups, as well as handle Policies related to Vaults, Encryption, and Security.
If you opt for Enpass Hub, you will have the option to add two additional admin types; Recovery Admin and Infrastructure Manager. Learn more about the types of admins in Enpass Console here.
Enhanced User Filters: Enjoy improved user filters based on app usage and Enpass Hub authentication status.
Policy Update: We have removed the “Allow sharing item only if it is encrypted with a Pre-Shared Key” policy under the “Item Sharing” section on the Policies page.
Note: To utilize Enpass Hub and its features, it is essential to have Apps version 6.9.0 or above installed on all platforms. Please ensure that your Apps are updated to the required version for seamless integration with Enpass HUB. Enjoy enhanced functionality and improved performance with this latest release.