- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release Date April 18, 2018
Release Date April 12, 2018
Release Date Feb 27, 2018
Release Date Dec 21, 2017
Release Date Nov 22, 2017
Release Date Oct 30, 2017
Release Date Oct 3, 2017
Release Date Sep 21, 2017
Release Date Aug 9, 2017
Release Date June 12, 2017
Release Date April 18, 2017
Release Date Mar 22, 2017
Release Date Dec 19, 2016
* Fixes an issue where WebDAV sync from Enpass was not able to connect to some Nextcloud servers.
Release Date Dec 17, 2016
* Enpass will now show a warning message while syncing to the users who have configured their WebDAV/ownCloud server using a self-signed certificate, and they have to disconnect and set up sync again.
* Fixes a crash on restoring data from a folder with a long path.
* Fixes a crash when Enpass was put to background with search results & revoked after a long time.
* Other issues.
Release Date Nov 17, 2016
* Autofill in CHROMEBOOK using "Chromebook connector for Enpass".
* Option to sync data with any folder on device.
* New quick setup page to enable Fingerprint and more.
* Now you can take backup in any folder and restore from there.
* Improved selective field sharing.
* Compatibility improvements for Android N.
* Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Sept 30, 2016
* Fixed an issue where Enpass was crashing on some Samsung devices due to new Samsung Fingerprint SDK, added in previous v5.4.2.
Release Date Sept 29, 2016
* Optimized memory usage of Enpass, where some users reported that Enpass was consuming high memory.
* Fixed an issue where Enpass doesn't auto-fill the login details in Chrome Dev browser.
* New Samsung Pass (Fingerprint scanner) SDK for Samsung devices.
* Enpass now shows an error message, whenever the connection between Enpass app and Android wear smartwatch gets failed.
* SQLCipher library updated.
* Catalan translation improved.
Release Date Aug 4, 2016
* Enpass now supports Android Watch.
* Improved Enpass auto-fill using Notifications: Sometimes Enpass doesn't show the item to auto-fill due to different or empty URL field. From now on, Enpass will show a prompt to automatically add and save the URL field to the searched item.
* Crashing of Enpass on Android N: We have added the latest SQLCipher library in the app for the better compatibility with Android N.
* Removed Globe key from Enpass Keyboard.
* Box and WebDAV sync issues fixed.
* Fixed an issue with TOTP secret key where Enpass doesn't show the TOTP.
* Fixed an issue where the item's icon was not getting updated on editing URL of an item.
Release Date June 21, 2016
* Autofill using Enpass Notifications: Introduced another way for autofill, using Notifications without using Enpass keyboard. Just enable it once from Enpass Autofill settings and get notified whenever there is something to be autofilled on your device screen.
* Manual filling using Enpass Keyboard- Added support for loading all fields of any item into Enpass keyboard and do the manual filling wherever you want.
* Improved Password generator- The password generator now uses Diceware algorithm to generate simple, easy to pronounce, yet super strong passwords.
* TOTP support for all the categories (except Secure Notes).
* PIN code length increased upto 10 digits.
* Enpass Keyboard improved to show Extended keys on long press.
* Option to quickly switch to/from Enpass Keyboard using Globe key.
* While editing items, sensitive fields will be hidden by bullets.
* Localization added.
* New Box Cloud SDK. Box Cloud users have to enable the sync again.
* Color-coded passwords in password history.
* Only the Enpass database file (not settings) will considered for backup by Google App backup.
* Option to cancel unlock using Fingerprint on Extended Keyboard.
* Fixed an issue while sharing items with Empty Note.
* Fixed an issue in WebDAV sync that led to crashing Enpass while syncing with office.mailbox.com.
Release Date April 25, 2016
* TOTP Support - From now on you don't need to switch from Enpass to another authenticator Apps for TOTP.
* Selective field sharing - Instead of whole item, you have choice to share selective fields.
* Quick PIN Code length increased to maximum of 10 digits.
* Minor UI improvements on Edit screen.
* Support for custom User Agent and search Engine DuckDuckGo in Enpass browser.
* Support for storing more URL formats like third party App URLs.
Release Date Mar 1, 2016
* Localization for Catalan language added.
* Other localizations improved.
* Sometimes while switching to Enpass Keyboard.
* While unlocking Enpass with Fingerprint on Samsung KitKat devices .
* While changing Enpass Keyboard settings.
Release Date Feb 18, 2016
* Autofill in third party Apps and Chrome Browser using Enpass Keyboard.
* Full-time Fingerprint support:- On devices running Android 6 (Marshmallow) with Fingerprint sensor (Nexus 5X and 6P), you will not be prompted to Enter Master Password after restarting or exiting Enpass. Keep using Fingerprints.
* Improved Material design.
* Improved Login screen.
* Sync issue with Google 2 step verification.
Release Date Nov 04, 2015
1. Fingerprint support on Android Marshmallow devices.
2. More material User Interface with round icons.
3. Field re-ordering.
4. Supports new permission management system of Android M.
5. Bug fixes.
6. Other productive improvements.
Release Date Sept 18, 2015
1. WebDAV/ownCloud improved.
2. Compatibility changes for next Major release Enpass 5 for Desktop.
3. Other bug fixes.
Release Date June 1, 2015
1. WebDAV/ownCloud improved.
2. Other bug fixes.
Release Date May 20, 2015
1. Sync support added through ownCloud/WebDAV.
2. Fingerprint quick unlock support added for Samsung devices.
3. Material Design UI introduced.
4. Password fields now keep history of last 5 changes.
5. Improved AutoFill in EnpassBrowser.
6. Improved Password Strength detector.
7. Copy Username, Passwords and Urls directly from list without opening items.
8. Added AutoFill of CreditCards.
9. Improved Search functionality.
10. Hide/Show SubTitles.
11. Shows last modified date in Details.
12. Improved Translations.
13. Other bug fixes.
Release Date March 20, 2015
1. New appealing Main App icon.
2. Now Localized in Danish language too.
3. Improved other translations.
4. Minor Bug fixes and improvements.
Release Date March 1, 2015
1. Third Party Keyboard bug fix.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Feb 24, 2015
1. UI improvement for Samsung Devices.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Feb 18, 2015
* Enhanced security using SQLCipher AES-256 bit.
* Autolock mechanism improved.
* Quick PIN code unlock added.
* Items can be shared among Enpass users in non-readable format instead of plain text.
* Strength indicators added to all passwords.
* Can now generate pronounceable passwords.
* Now saves last used password recipe and uses that on next password generation.
* Keeps history of recently generated passwords.
* Sync now supports all major clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box ).
* See your cloud account details on sync page.
* See more precise sync timings as last attempted and actual sync done.
* Only one cloud can be enabled for sync as we support all cloud on all platforms.
BROWSER & AUTOFILL:
* Improved Enpass browser with multiple tabs and better autofilling.
* Enpass browser now runs parallel with main app and supports seamless switching.
* Default item fields can be deleted.
* Reorder/hide/remove categories/folders in sidebar.
* Operational language of Enpass can be changed from settings.
* Added subtitles in item list for quick glance of username/email/card numbers etc.
* Subfolder support added.
* Searching with-in items got better with deep-search.
Release Date October 29, 2014
1. Login screen issue fixed for Android L.
2. Minor improvements.
Release Date August 8, 2014
1. Edit page crashing bug fixed.
2. Minor Sync bug fixed.
Release Date July 25, 2014
1. Added localization for Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
2. Previous Localizations improved.
3. Crash while Syncing fixed.
Release Date May 10, 2014
1. Arabic support added.
2. SD card backup restore added.
3. Minor Bug fixes.
Release Date April 30, 2014
1. Launcher icon changed.
2. Sync with OneDrive added.
3. Sync with GoogleDrive added.
4. Ability to add custom fields to an item.
5. Ability to edit label or type of an item.
6. Ability to hide categories from sidebar
7. Ability to add folders to sidebar.
8. Ability to change icons of folders.
9. New square colorful icons for items.
10. New templates added and improvements in existing ones.
11. Ability to change an item icon.
12. Option to disable audio feedback while login.
13. Ambiguous characters removed from password generator.
14. Performs deep search in item fields on pressing enter.
15. Open in last used folder or category.
16. Add multiple items to folder or favorites at once.
17. Ability to create items within folders and add to it.
18. Ability to create items within favorites and add to it.
19. Other UI improvements.
20. Long field values ellipses bug fixed.
21. Incorrect search results bug for non-English language fixed.
22. Other minor bug fixes.
Release Date Jan. 4, 2014
1. New built-in Enpass Browser with auto-fill.
2. Directly open a website in Enpass with login details automatically filled in.
3. Folder sync issue fixed.
4. Crash bug fixed.
Release Date Dec. 11, 2013
1. Russian translation improved.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Dec. 4, 2013
1.Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Oct. 25, 2013
1. Dropbox sync bug fixed.
2. In app purchase SDK updated.
Release Date Oct. 21, 2013
1. Icons added.
2. Bug fixes.
Release Date Oct. 12, 2013
1. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
2. Russian language fixes.
Release Date Oct. 6, 2013
1. Added French localization.
Release Date Oct. 5, 2013
1. Localization for 8 languages.
2. Welcome screen enhancement.
3. Numeric Keyboard fix.
Release Date Sept. 19, 2013
1. Initial release.