Beta Release Notes for Windows
Version 6.7.2 (886)
Release Date Sep 06, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Enpass Assistant was not autofilling on the first attempt after unlock.
- The former Enpass version was able to import 1Password data only from the 1PIF folder. We have added a new option as “.1PIF file” alongside “.1PIF folder”. Fixed the issue where some users were not able to select the .1PIF file while importing 1Password data.
- Fixed an issue where the trashed items were also included in the Identical items list under Audit.
- Fixed an issue while setting up Wi-Fi sync if the path of Enpass data contained any Unicode characters.
- Hint for the Search field in Enpass Assistant was being overlapped in the Chinese Language. Fixed
Version 6.7.0 (866)
Release Date Aug 06, 2021
Thank you for the positive response to the Wi-Fi Sync! We have handled few bugs reported by you in this update. Detailed changelog as follow:
- After the recent Chrome browser update, the “Unknown Browser” message appeared on launching the browser extension. Fixed.
- Updated translations for WiFi-Sync specific strings.
- Updated few error messages shown while fetching vaults to be more descriptive.
- Other minor UI fixes.
We love hearing from you, and we’d love for your input on our support channels :
Version 6.7.0 (840)
Release Date July 15, 2021
Hello everyone in our beta testing community! We are overjoyed to have you folks with us.
The word of the day for this beta release is Wi-Fi Sync. Yes, you got it right. Enpass can now work as a complete offline password manager letting you sync data between your devices over the Wi-Fi or local network, i.e. without using any cloud service.
What are you waiting for? Buckle up to get your hands dirty on this exciting new beta. Please report all the bugs with your frustration and love here
Community Forums [Beta section]: https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/forum/25-enpass-beta/
- Introducing Wi-Fi Sync as a new way to sync data, without using any cloud service. You can now sync between devices connected over your Wi-Fi or local network. Read more about it here
- All the tiles on the Audit dashboard with zero count will now be actionable, and count ‘0’ will be displayed in green color as good health.
- Fixed an issue where the item being edited was not prompted to save the changes if user clicked on any other item in list.
- On launching the URL from Assistant’s detail page, Enpass was opening it in default browser instead of in the context of that particular browser.
- Some WebDAV servers were dropping the connection with Enpass because of “Mozilla” being used as User-Agent in the network requests. Fixed this issue by changing the User-Agent to “Mozilla 5.0 Enpass”.
- Enpass was hanging on changing the backup location. Fixed.
- Deleted Webform fields were left as zombie until the item itself was not deleted. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the detail page was becoming empty on shrinking the Enpass Window to collapse Sidebar.
Version 6.6.1 (786)
Release Date March 11, 2021
- Resolved the issue with Windows Hello, introduced in the last release.
- Few of you reported issues with the Edit page, Login templates in Italian & Spanish languages. Fixed.
- Fixes for other minor bugs and crashes.
Version 6.6.0 (770)
Release Date February 05, 2021
- Quick! This patch release takes care of the sync issue with One Drive and Dropbox faced by a few of you.
Version 6.5.0 (694)
Release Date August 20, 2020
- One of the most requested feature— “Full-time Windows Hello support” is here. Now you need not enter the master password after system/app restart.
- Added an option to delete the unnecessary fields from the saved webforms. Navigate to the ‘Show Webform’ on detail page of item.
- Fixed an issue where some of OneDrive users were getting a password-mismatch error as “Password of data on OneDrive is required”. Now fixed. Affected users first need to delete data from OneDrive (Option to delete data is presented while disconnecting sync from cloud).
- Few of our users reported getting an error code 1208400, while syncing with OneDrive. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the order of fields getting shuffled for a custom template on syncing with other devices.
- An issue with custom icons being displayed as black. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the deleted items were visible under associated tags.
- Squashed a bug with CSV importer.
- Instead of the word TOTP, Enpass now uses the terminology One-time passwords.
- Issue with URL marked as private was not masked. Fixed.
- Some of keyboard shortcuts were not working consistently in Enpass assistant. Fixed.
- The cloud icon was not being displayed on the vault list. Fixed.
- Other minor crashes and fixes.
Version 6.4.0 (632)
Release Date February 28, 2020
- A bug that was causing scaling issues on some HiDPI displays. Fixed.
Version 6.4.0 (628)
Release Date February 21, 2020
- Support for OneDrive Business: This much-requested feature is finally here! You can add your Office 365 Business accounts to configure sync with Enpass. Also, please, note that your current OneDrive sync will be disabled, and you would need to set up it again.
- Keyboard Shortcut to reveal Password: Instead of clicking the button to reveal a password, you can view it directly by pressing a shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H while viewing the item detail window.
- Windows Hello Dialog box was hiding behind Enpass Assistant window. Fixed.
- Enhanced Autofill: Your favourite feature, Enpass Autofill is now better than before.
- The selected item was not getting deleted on pressing the delete button. Fixed.
- Issue with TOTP fields while importing from other password managers. Fixed.
- Tag updation was not triggering the auto-sync. Fixed.
- Improved performance for the item listing making it faster to load the items.
- In the Spanish language, the login items were not correctly listed under Login category.
- Other minor bug fixes & crashes.
Version 6.3.3 (596)
Release Date December 18, 2019
- Issue with “Windows Hello” setting not persisted on relaunching the app.
- Minor fixes.
Version 6.2.0 (542)
Release Date September 25, 2019
- Long-awaited support for Favicons is now available in Enpass as Website Icons. Yippe! Jump on to Enpass Settings -> Customize -> Website Icons and see the list swapping default icons to the respective URLs. We know you are eager to discern what exactly is happening behind the scenes. Most of the queries popping in your mind should be addressed here, if you still have some concerns feel free to reach out to support at email@example.com.
- We have increased the word-count for pronounceable passwords to 15.
- The main list now supports Incremental search while typing. Without using the search box, you can now jump to the item by typing the first few characters of the title.
- Every password field in Enpass is now a Secure field i.e it will erase password from memory once done with it.
- Fixed the issue with the app getting unresponsive on trying to quit.
- Resolved an issue with folder sync where it stopped syncing on next start with error “Destination folder on sync is unreachable”.
- Fixed an issue where the focus was shifted to the first item in searched results after saving changes in any item.
- Fixed an issue where old passwords of an item can be found in memory dump after opening its history.
- While taking a backup of a vault, the descriptive filename of the backup file is now pre-filled on save dialog.