Beta Release Notes for iOS
Release Date September 04, 2020
- Fixed an issue where some of OneDrive users were getting a password-mismatch error as “Password of data on OneDrive is required”. Affected users first need to delete data from OneDrive (Option to delete data is presented while disconnecting sync from cloud)
- Enpass was giving ‘No Internet connection’ error even when the sync was connected. Fixed
- Issue with WebDAV sync resolved.
- Fixed an issue with password autofill, where it was not showing all the items.
- The custom icon for a Vault was discarded on relaunching the app. Fixed.
- An issue with the default value of the Date field. Fixed.
Release Date March 26, 2020
- Advanced password generator has gone a step further. Along with the option to exclude symbols, now you can also specify the exact symbols that need to be included while generating random passwords.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to sync with OneDrive after the last update.
- Fixed an issue with iCloud sync, which was getting signed out after a day, Just reconnect your iCloud account.
- An issue with clipboard data not getting cleared. Fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes & crashes.
Release Date February 19, 2020
- Support for OneDrive Business: This much-requested feature is finally here! You can add your Office 365 Business accounts to configure sync with Enpass. Also, please, note that your current OneDrive sync will be disabled, and you would need to set up it again.
- Option to dismiss the registration reminder for Pro/Premium users.
- Tag updation was not triggering the auto-sync. Fixed.
- Improved performance for the item listing making it faster to load the items.
- Some users had reported that templates were missing while creating a new item. Fixed.
- Handled the crashing while trying to unlock via Touch/Face ID.
- Few Users reported that they were unable to have the Apple Watch enabled. Fixed.
- Displaying old password while autofilling. Fixed.
- Enpass was asking for an already existing URL to be added again. Fixed.
- App used to crash when trying to connect to WebDAV in case the path contained “[” “]”. Fixed
- Formatting issue while displaying attachments with the language set as Dutch. Fixed.
- Partial Enpass logo was being displayed on Enpass extension. Fixed.
- CAPS letter was turned on while typing the password fields. Fixed.
- In the Spanish language, the login items were not correctly listed under Login category. Fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes & crashes.
Version 6.2.1 (396)
Release Date October 30, 2019
- Fixed UI issues in Dark mode for iOS 13.
- Few users reported issues with today’s widget. Fixed.
- Touch ID and Face Unlock issues for iOS 13. Fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Version 6.2.0 (365)
Release Date September 10, 2019
- Website Icons: Long-awaited support for Favicons is now available in Enpass as Website Icons. Enable them under Settings> General> Use Website Icons.
- Accessibility: Support for voice over accessibility and dynamic text size accessibility.
- Enpass now supports large title for devices with iOS 11.0 & above.
- An added layer of security, users would now need to Authorise with the master password before exporting a keyfile.
- We have increased the word-count for pronounceable passwords to 15.
- Complete WebDAV URL is now displayed along with the other sync information on vault settings.
- Toast message on copying text from a note. Now added.
- Enpass will now be sorting the items based upon details in case the title are same.
- Field type for IP address changed to be of type URL in the template for the server.
- History of fields other than password was also hidden. Fixed.
- Enpass crashes while deleting empty tags. Fixed.