Beta Release Notes for Android
Version 6.6.7 (510)
Release Date Jun 01, 2021
In today’s update, we have changed the way how Enpass used to add shared items. Earlier, it used to read the clipboard automatically on every launch to look for shared items. By default, it won’t access the clipboard on start, and you can add any shared item by selecting ‘Add item from clipboard’ on the add item screen. If you want Enpass to check the clipboard at the start, as it used to be, enable a preference ‘Check clipboard on start up’ under Advanced Preferences.
Added an option on the welcome screen to Activate Enpass, allowing you to activate your license immediately after installation.
Updated Autofill to recognize additional hints for username and password fields.
- Other minor bug fixes and crashes to improve reliability and performance.
Version 6.6.5 (473)
Release Date April 09, 2021
- We got overexcited to improve autofill via accessibility/notifications in the last update but ended up breaking it on a few websites and apps. Today’s update fixes that issue, and now a pop-up for autofill via accessibility will follow if Android Autofill fails filling details on those websites.
Please do check and let us know if it’s working fine for you. Your feedback and trust motivate us to make Enpass better!
Version 6.6.4 (469)
Release Date March 19, 2021
- PlayPass users were getting detected as Pro users until registration, now fixed.
- After five incorrect login attempts via Biometrics, now fallback to Master password.
Version 6.6.3 (467)
Release Date February 25, 2021
In this update, we have improved autofill experience based on new features requested by you. Thanks for your suggestions.
- While autosaving you’ll be now able to add more details before saving an item.
- Autofill support on Bromite, DuckDuckGo and Firefox nightly browsers.
- Option to generate passwords while autofilling.
- Enhanced Accessibility service for faster Autofill.
- Fixed autofill issues on Samsung S21 and Opera browser.
- Other bug fixes & crashes.
Release Date September 04, 2020
- Issue with WebDAV sync resolved.
- Fixed an issue where some of OneDrive users were getting a password-mismatch error as “Password of data on OneDrive is required”. Affected users first need to delete data from OneDrive (Option to delete data is presented while disconnecting sync from cloud)
- Few of you reported a number of issues with Android Autofill in the last Enpass version. We have handled few of them.
Release Date July 16, 2020
- Improved autofill in apps with reduced user input using auto-matching of certified domain names (DAL-based).
- Keyfile from Google Drive can now be added to unlock Enpass.
- Generate PSKs for sharing items.
- Option to auto-copy OTP for autofilling on Chromebooks.
- Fixed an issue while restoring data from local storage & Folder sync.
- Fixed shuffling of fields in custom templates after syncing.
- Word TOTP is now ‘One-time Password’ in Enpass.
- Minor bug fixes.
Release Date March 27, 2020
- Users can now specify the exact symbols that should be included while generating passwords.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not able to sync with OneDrive after the last update.
- Fixed an issue with iCloud sync, which was getting signed out after a day, Just reconnect your iCloud account.
- An issue with clipboard data not getting cleared. Fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes & crashes.
Release Date February 21, 2020
- Enpass now supports Office 365 Business accounts to configure sync. Please, note that your current OneDrive sync will be disabled, and you would need to set up it again.
- Added Autofill Support in Brave Browser.
- Enhanced Autofill.
- Improved performance for the item listing.
- Tag updation was not triggering the auto-sync.
- Option to dismiss the registration reminder for Pro/Premium users.
- Chromebook extension had an issue with ethernet connection.
- Other minor bug fixes & crashes.
Release Date December 20, 2019
- Resolved a few crashes reported in the last update.
- Other minor fixes.
Howdy, Pixel 4 enthusiasts!
We can feel the frenzy of having new Pixel 4 and here comes the right update for it to support unlocking Enpass with your Face You will need to enable fingerprint from Security settings in Enpass.
Note: Instead of Face, Pixel 4 will still show “Unlock by Fingerprint”.
Release Date September 10, 2019
- Website Icons: Long-awaited support for Favicons is now available in Enpass as Website Icons. Enable them under Settings>General> Use Website Icons
- We have increased the word-count for pronounceable passwords to 15.
- Resolved few issues with Autofill including customer reported issue on Royal Bank app & Runkeeper app.
- Squashed couple of crashes with the Dark theme & fingerprint unlock feature.
- Other bug fixes.
Release Date June 24, 2019
Fixed issue with Autofill on Dark theme.
Release Date June 21, 2019
- Fixed crash on Android 8.0 devices.
Release Date June 20, 2019
- Tag suggestion: Enpass will suggest (available) tags while adding/editing tags of an item.
- Pwned passwords under Audit: Check all your passwords at once against haveibeenpwned.com from the Audit Tab.
- Add to home shortcut now available (for individual elements).
- Fixed few autofill bugs.
- Improvements in unlock using fingerprint with dark theme.
Release Date May 16, 2019
- Keyboard Shortcut for the Enpass extension: Like the Enpass desktop apps, you can now define a Keyboard Shortcut to fill the details in a Chrome browser. But unlike the desktop apps, there is no default Keyboard set, so you need to set it via Enpass Browser Extension > Navigate to Extension Options > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- High CPU Usage in Chromebooks: Many of our users reported that the previous Enpass beta version was consuming a high CPU usage, which forced them to close the app. This update will fix this problem and optimize the CPU usage so that you can use the app usually.
- Blank screen while adding the TOTP: Some users were getting a blank screen while scanning the TOTP QR code on their Android devices. This problem mostly occurred on the mobile device having three or more cameras. It’s now fixed.
- The app got crashed when a user was trying to open an attached text (.txt) file. Fixed.
- Several random, rare crashes on the launch, and at other times have been eliminated.
- The Enpass app occasionally didn’t unlock even after entering the correct PIN. Fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
- Improvement the Autofilling in Chromebooks: This update offers a better auto-filling, auto-capturing of the login details to ensure that you have a smooth browser experience.
- UI Improvements.
- Other minor improvements.
- Autofill support in Chromebooks: Say howdy to all new “Chromebook connector for Enpass” which makes auto-filling details in Chrome browser easier than ever. Get the beta from here http://bit.ly/2TKsq0Q.
- App Shortcuts: A quicker way to Search, Add or access Favorites items. Users can reveal them by long-pressing app’s launcher icon.
- Fast Scrolling through item’s list.
- A better Dark mode for Enpass.
- Minor fixes.