Beta Release Notes for Android
Howdy, Pixel 4 enthusiasts!
We can feel the frenzy of having new Pixel 4 and here comes the right update for it to support unlocking Enpass with your Face You will need to enable fingerprint from Security settings in Enpass.
Note: Instead of Face, Pixel 4 will still show “Unlock by Fingerprint”.
Release Date September 10, 2019
- Website Icons: Long-awaited support for Favicons is now available in Enpass as Website Icons. Enable them under Settings>General> Use Website Icons
- We have increased the word-count for pronounceable passwords to 15.
- Resolved few issues with Autofill including customer reported issue on Royal Bank app & Runkeeper app.
- Squashed couple of crashes with the Dark theme & fingerprint unlock feature.
- Other bug fixes.
Release Date June 24, 2019
Fixed issue with Autofill on Dark theme.
Release Date June 21, 2019
- Fixed crash on Android 8.0 devices.
Release Date June 20, 2019
- Tag suggestion: Enpass will suggest (available) tags while adding/editing tags of an item.
- Pwned passwords under Audit: Check all your passwords at once against haveibeenpwned.com from the Audit Tab.
- Add to home shortcut now available (for individual elements).
- Fixed few autofill bugs.
- Improvements in unlock using fingerprint with dark theme.
Release Date May 16, 2019
- Keyboard Shortcut for the Enpass extension: Like the Enpass desktop apps, you can now define a Keyboard Shortcut to fill the details in a Chrome browser. But unlike the desktop apps, there is no default Keyboard set, so you need to set it via Enpass Browser Extension > Navigate to Extension Options > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- High CPU Usage in Chromebooks: Many of our users reported that the previous Enpass beta version was consuming a high CPU usage, which forced them to close the app. This update will fix this problem and optimize the CPU usage so that you can use the app usually.
- Blank screen while adding the TOTP: Some users were getting a blank screen while scanning the TOTP QR code on their Android devices. This problem mostly occurred on the mobile device having three or more cameras. It’s now fixed.
- The app got crashed when a user was trying to open an attached text (.txt) file. Fixed.
- Several random, rare crashes on the launch, and at other times have been eliminated.
- The Enpass app occasionally didn’t unlock even after entering the correct PIN. Fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
- Improvement the Autofilling in Chromebooks: This update offers a better auto-filling, auto-capturing of the login details to ensure that you have a smooth browser experience.
- UI Improvements.
- Other minor improvements.
- Autofill support in Chromebooks: Say howdy to all new “Chromebook connector for Enpass” which makes auto-filling details in Chrome browser easier than ever. Get the beta from here http://bit.ly/2TKsq0Q.
- App Shortcuts: A quicker way to Search, Add or access Favorites items. Users can reveal them by long-pressing app’s launcher icon.
- Fast Scrolling through item’s list.
- A better Dark mode for Enpass.
- Minor fixes.