Beta Release Notes for Traditional Windows
Version 6.1.1 (453)
Release Date July 11, 2019
- Now use PageUp/PageDown and Home/End buttons to scroll through items in the item listing.
- Enhanced the UI for light themes.
- Windows clipboard history won’t have any data copied from Enpass app.
- Fixed few issue with folder sync.
- Few users reported issues while importing data from other password managers. Fixed.
- User reported an issue with the Section name case being changed while editing. Fixed.
- Issue with items with very long title name overlapping other items in list.
- Issue with the item notes not being copied from the Enpass assistant. Fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
Release Date May 16, 2019
- Pwned Password section in Password Audit: Enpass can check and tell you if your passwords have been pwned or breached in the past breaches. If found, the compromised passwords will appear under ‘Pwned’ section in the Password Audit, which you need to change immediately.
- Classic View: Many of our Windows users still loving the Classic View and demanded the same for Enpass. And here it is. For Windows 7 and 8 the app by default run in the Classic theme and for Windows 10 you need to enable it from the app Settings > Customize > Theme > Select the Classic option and restart the app.
- Import from other password managers: We have revamped the import functionality so that the users will not miss any information while migrating to Enpass.
- The subset of password: It lets you see certain characters in password specified by position, for example, “1st, 3rd, next-to-last, last” by just mentioning their place in a specified format.
- Exporting database in CSV Format: This version brings back the option to export the database into CSV format.
- Tag Suggestions: Assigning Tags to an item get more comfortable as the app will auto-suggest the existing tags as soon as you start trying them.
- Password Generator: This update improves the readability of Passwords against the light/dark backgrounds with a new color combination for the Digits, Uppercase, and Symbols.
- Responsive Layout: The app will automatically adapt itself to the user’s device regardless of the screen size.
- Option to remove ‘Recent items’ from the app: Now can clear the list of Recent items from the app’s Menu bar.
- Added an option to include the Trashed or Archived items while exporting the data.
- Clearing Clipboard information: If a piece of information was copied to clipboard outside the Enpass, then the app automatically cleared the saved information. Now fixed.
- A glitch in UI where the app window got cut off while creating a new item in the custom templates has been fixed.
- If the Enpass app window was set to auto-run on system start and used in a full-screen window, then the app didn’t automatically minimize to system tray after the system start. Fixed.
- A bug that would prevent you from adding an attachment if it contains % symbol in its name. Fixed.
- A bug in the manual proxy configuration didn’t allow some users to configure the cloud sync has been resolved.
- For those using multi-monitors, setting the scaling factor to 175% on HiDPI (4k) screens made the title of multiline field overlayed with the text. Fixed.
- The custom icons weren’t resized or cropped appropriately. Fixed.
- A UI bug where enabling/disabling the checkbox of ‘Autosubmit Login’ didn’t display the actual state. Fixed.
- The security and sync settings got reset when the default data location of Enpass was changed to the local drive. Fixed.
- If a Multiline field was marked as Sensitive, then the information isn’t concealed with bullets in the edit page. Fixed.
- While creating a New Tag, or Sub-tag the focus automatically got back to the previously selected list in the Sidebar. Fixed.
- While re-arranging the fields, the scroller in edit page wasn’t progressing following the fields. Fixed.
- While printing the database, the app didn’t sort the database in the correct alphabetic order. Fixed.
- While copying or moving an item from One Vault to another, the information saved in the Web form wasn’t copied to the item in the new vault. Fixed.
- If Tablet Mode is enabled and the app was set to auto-run on system start, then the app didn’t open with the size of the suitable window. Fixed.
- For the Note category, if the Enpass Assistant was locked in the Docked mode, and clicking Ctrl + C didn’t copy the information saved in Note item. Fixed.
- While exporting the data into Plain Text, the information wasn’t sorted correctly. Fixed.