Beta Release Notes for Traditional Windows
Version 6.3.3 (599)
Release Date January 02, 2020
- The issue with “Windows Hello” setting not persisted on relaunching the app.
Version 6.3.2 (595)
Release Date December 12, 2019
- Few users reported iClould sync error in the last update. Fixed.
- Users were unable to use enpass on Edge beta browser. Fixed.
- While editing an item, users were unable to copy the passwords. Fixed.
- Issues while restoring purchase were not updating the correct plan for few users. Fixed.
- Resolved a few crashes reported in the last update.
- Other minor fixes.
Version 6.3.1 (585)
Release Date November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to use TOTP and getting “Invalid TOTP” as message.
- Squashed couple of crashes which caused the app to misbehave in certain scenarios.
Version 6.3.0 (581)
Release Date November 19, 2019
ENPASS IS NOW TOTALLY FREE FOR DESKTOPS
One of the most awesome treats you get with the new update is 100% free access on all desktop apps. That’s right! Just register your Enpass using an email ID and enjoy the app in its full capacity, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
ENPASS IS STILL OFFLINE
Everyone loves confidentiality and privacy, especially when your digital assets are concerned. That is why you love Enpass, and we value your love for Enpass.
Adhering to the same principle of being completely offline, we haven’t made any architectural changes in Enpass. Your data will stay with you like it always had and remains outside our jurisdiction. So with the same peace of mind, create your Enpass account and register your purchases with us.
Version 6.2.0 (533)
Release Date September 06, 2019
- Long-awaited support for Favicons is now available in Enpass as Website Icons. Yippe! Jump on to Enpass Settings -> Customize -> Website Icons and see the list swapping default icons to the respective URLs. We know you are eager to discern what exactly is happening behind the scenes. Most of the queries popping in your mind should be addressed here, if you still have some concerns feel free to reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have increased the word-count for pronounceable passwords to 15.
- The main list now supports Incremental search while typing. Without using the search box, you can now jump to the item by typing the first few characters of the title.
- Every password field in Enpass is now a Secure field i.e it will erase password from memory once done with it.
- Fixed the issue with the app getting unresponsive on trying to quit.
- Resolved an issue with folder sync where it stopped syncing on next start with error “Destination folder on sync is unreachable”.
- Fixed an issue where the focus was shifted to the first item in searched results after saving changes in any item.
- Fixed an issue where old passwords of an item can be found in memory dump after opening its history.
- While taking a backup of a vault, the descriptive filename of the backup file is now pre-filled on save dialog.
Version 6.1.1 (453)
Release Date July 11, 2019
- Now use PageUp/PageDown and Home/End buttons to scroll through items in the item listing.
- Enhanced the UI for light themes.
- Windows clipboard history won’t have any data copied from Enpass app.
- Fixed few issue with folder sync.
- Few users reported issues while importing data from other password managers. Fixed.
- User reported an issue with the Section name case being changed while editing. Fixed.
- Issue with items with very long title name overlapping other items in list.
- Issue with the item notes not being copied from the Enpass assistant. Fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
Release Date May 16, 2019
- Pwned Password section in Password Audit: Enpass can check and tell you if your passwords have been pwned or breached in the past breaches. If found, the compromised passwords will appear under ‘Pwned’ section in the Password Audit, which you need to change immediately.
- Classic View: Many of our Windows users still loving the Classic View and demanded the same for Enpass. And here it is. For Windows 7 and 8 the app by default run in the Classic theme and for Windows 10 you need to enable it from the app Settings > Customize > Theme > Select the Classic option and restart the app.
- Import from other password managers: We have revamped the import functionality so that the users will not miss any information while migrating to Enpass.
- The subset of password: It lets you see certain characters in password specified by position, for example, “1st, 3rd, next-to-last, last” by just mentioning their place in a specified format.
- Exporting database in CSV Format: This version brings back the option to export the database into CSV format.
- Tag Suggestions: Assigning Tags to an item get more comfortable as the app will auto-suggest the existing tags as soon as you start trying them.
- Password Generator: This update improves the readability of Passwords against the light/dark backgrounds with a new color combination for the Digits, Uppercase, and Symbols.
- Responsive Layout: The app will automatically adapt itself to the user’s device regardless of the screen size.
- Option to remove ‘Recent items’ from the app: Now can clear the list of Recent items from the app’s Menu bar.
- Added an option to include the Trashed or Archived items while exporting the data.
- Clearing Clipboard information: If a piece of information was copied to clipboard outside the Enpass, then the app automatically cleared the saved information. Now fixed.
- A glitch in UI where the app window got cut off while creating a new item in the custom templates has been fixed.
- If the Enpass app window was set to auto-run on system start and used in a full-screen window, then the app didn’t automatically minimize to system tray after the system start. Fixed.
- A bug that would prevent you from adding an attachment if it contains % symbol in its name. Fixed.
- A bug in the manual proxy configuration didn’t allow some users to configure the cloud sync has been resolved.
- For those using multi-monitors, setting the scaling factor to 175% on HiDPI (4k) screens made the title of multiline field overlayed with the text. Fixed.
- The custom icons weren’t resized or cropped appropriately. Fixed.
- A UI bug where enabling/disabling the checkbox of ‘Autosubmit Login’ didn’t display the actual state. Fixed.
- The security and sync settings got reset when the default data location of Enpass was changed to the local drive. Fixed.
- If a Multiline field was marked as Sensitive, then the information isn’t concealed with bullets in the edit page. Fixed.
- While creating a New Tag, or Sub-tag the focus automatically got back to the previously selected list in the Sidebar. Fixed.
- While re-arranging the fields, the scroller in edit page wasn’t progressing following the fields. Fixed.
- While printing the database, the app didn’t sort the database in the correct alphabetic order. Fixed.
- While copying or moving an item from One Vault to another, the information saved in the Web form wasn’t copied to the item in the new vault. Fixed.
- If Tablet Mode is enabled and the app was set to auto-run on system start, then the app didn’t open with the size of the suitable window. Fixed.
- For the Note category, if the Enpass Assistant was locked in the Docked mode, and clicking Ctrl + C didn’t copy the information saved in Note item. Fixed.
- While exporting the data into Plain Text, the information wasn’t sorted correctly. Fixed.