I am getting an error while syncing. What should I do?
If you’re facing issues with cloud or folder sync, a quick fix is to disconnect the sync in Enpass and reconnect it. If the issue with sync persists, please check below:
- The date-time settings on your device should be set to Automatic.
- Verify that the cloud account is valid and the credentials are correct.
- If you’re using a firewall or a proxy service on your device or network, please disable them and then try to sync.
- You should have both Read and Write access for the folder where you wish to sync Enpass data.
- Verify that you provide correct folder path in Enpass.
- With folder sync over the network, make sure you’re always connected to the network.
If you still face an issue with any of the sync, send an email to email@example.com along with error code(if any), sync type, Enpass version and device OS version.