How can I import my passwords saved in Chrome to Enpass Password Manager?
You can seamlessly import all of saved passwords or login credentials from the built-in Google Chrome Password Manager directly to Enpass follow by following these steps:
Step 1: Exporting passwords from Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu ( ⋮ ) in the toolbar and choose Settings.
- Click Passwords.
- Click ( ⋮ ) above the list of saved passwords and select “Export passwords”.
- Click “Export passwords”, and enter the password you use to log in to your computer if asked.
- Save the file to your desktop.
Step 2: Import your data into Enpass
- Open Enpass and click Menu > File > Import > Chrome browser.
- Locate the saved CSV file you saved to your desktop earlier and click Continue.
- If you are using multiple-vaults then choose the vault you want to import your data into.