* Dropbox v2 API - Enpass currently uses version 1 of Dropbox API for syncing with Dropbox account. From 28th of this month, the v1 API would no longer be supported by Dropbox so to keep your sync experience as smooth as it was, we've implemented the new v2 API.
*The issue of crashing of Enpass on startup after syncing with Google Drive has been fixed.
*Minor bugs fixes.
* All New User Interface with alluring icons.
* Option to change category of an item.
* Option to set default search engine for Enpass Browser.
* Performance improvement in sync through WebDAV/ownCloud.
* Upgraded OneDrive Sync API to 2.0.
*Minor bugs fixes.
1. Sync support added through ownCloud/WebDAV.
2. Improved Auto-fill in Enpass Browser.
3. Improved Password Strength detector.
4. Password fields now keep history of last 5 changes.
5. Added Auto-fill of Credit Cards.
6. Improved Search functionality.
7. Copy Username, Passwords and Urls directly from list without opening items.
8. Hide/Show Subtitles.
9. Improved support for lengthy notes.
10. Shows last modified date in Details.
11. Improved Translations.
12. Other bug fixes.
* Enhanced security using *SQLCipher* AES-256 bit.
* Autolock mechanism improved.
* Quick PIN code unlock added.
* Items can be shared among Enpass users in non-readable format instead of plain text.
* Strength indicators added to all passwords.
* Can now generate pronounceable passwords.
* Now saves last used password recipe and uses that on next password generation.
* Keeps history of recently generated passwords.
* Sync now supports all major clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box).
* See your cloud account details on sync page.
* See more precise sync timings as last attempted and actual sync done.
* Only one cloud can be enabled for sync as we support all cloud on all platforms.
BROWSER & AUTOFILL:
* Improved Enpass browser with multiple tabs and better autofilling.
* Enpass browser now runs parallel with main app and supports seamless switching.
* Default item fields can be deleted.
* Reorder/hide/remove categories/folders in sidebar.
* Operational language of Enpass can be changed from settings.
* Added subtitles in item list for quick glance of username/email/card numbers etc.
* Subfolder support added.
* Searching with-in items got better with deep-search.
Release Date May 12, 2014
1. Sync with OneDrive added.
2. SD card backup restore added
3. Minor Bug fixes
Release Date Jan. 3, 2014
1. New built-in Enpass Browser with autofill.
2. Directly open a website in Enpass with login details automatically filled in.
3. Item detail view font enlarged.
Release Date Dec. 13, 2013
1. Dark theme support added.
2. Generate password refresh bug fixed.
3. Translation improved.
4. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Nov. 20, 2013
1. Active frame modification for Z30.
2. Scrollable page for Backup & Restore over WiFi.
Release Date Nov. 15, 2013
1. Restore over WiFi bug fixed.
Release Date Oct. 22, 2013
1. Icons added.
2. UI improvements.
Release Date Oct. 8, 2013
1. Added localization for 10 languages.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Release Date Sept. 27, 2013
1. Minor UI improvements.
Release Date Sept. 18, 2013
1. Improvement in welcome screen.
Release Date Sept. 16, 2013
* Initial release.