You will find the Share button on the item-detail screen (in the overflow menu).
Items can be shared in the following two formats:
- Plain Text: Plain text item can be read by anyone.
- Scrambled: Scrambled item can only be accessed by Enpass users.
Plain text poses a security threat, in case of sensitive data. Sharing private data in plain text should be avoided unless it’s an urgency.
Enpass offers multiple ways to share items:
- You can share items via mail and messages.
- To share an item using other apps such as, messengers, you can Copy it and paste within the messenger of your choice.
You can even share a field-value by copying it to the clipboard.
- Tap the field, you’d notice a Copy button sweep in.
- Tap this Copy button. You can paste your text wherever you’d like to (even outside the app).