Folders let you manage your data in traditional and better way.
To create a new folder:
- Swipe to the folders screen and tap the + sign.
- Give your folder a name and an icon for better distinction.
- You can enable Show in Shortcuts for easy access.
- Tap save.
Any folder can be populated with items or sub-folders by following the steps below.
- Swipe to the folders screen and go into folder by tapping its name. Lets say you choose Social.
- Tap the + sign.
- You will see various options to populate your folder with. You can add existing items, create sub-folder or create new item and directly add that into folder. If you want to add existing items, choose existing items.
- A list of all your existing items will be displayed. From this list you can add only one item into folder. Simply tap that and it will be added.
- To add multiple items at once, choose select from the App bar.
- Now the list will be switched to multiple selection mode and you can select the items. Tap done on App bar at bottom and all the selected items will be added into that folder.
- Swipe to the folders screen. Lets say you want to edit Social folder. Long press that folder for context menu and choose edit.
- You can edit that folder’s name and sidebar visibility. Tap save after making changes.
- Swipe to the folders screen. Lets say you want to delete Social folder. Long press that folder for context menu and choose delete.
- If the folder is not empty you will see a warning message as below. Tap ok to continue with removal process.