With the version 5.1, Enpass has started supporting Time-based one-time passwords for the items (which support TOTP service). See the steps below to enable TOTP for your logins in Enpass.
- Select the login item where you want to use TOTP.
- Tap on the Edit button.
- Now tap on the overflow menu button from the edit screen, an option to add TOTP would appear.
- Tap on the add TOTP, it’d create a new field with the name TOTP and a QR code icon on it.
- Tap on the QR code icon that appears at the right corner of the field. A Qr code scanner will appear.
- Drag the scanner over the QR code on the website from which you are adding TOTP, or you can copy and paste the secret key into the text field manually.
- Tap on the Save button.
Enpass runs a countdown of 30 seconds so that you know when the code expires. When the time runs-out, a new code would automatically be generated and the countdown restarts.