Folders let you manage your data in traditional and better way.
To create a new folder:
- Swipe to the folders screen and tap the + sign.
- Give your folder a name and an icon for better distinction.
- You can enable Show Folder in Sidebar for easy access.
- Tap save.
Any folder can be populated with items or sub-folders by following the steps below.
- Swipe to the folders screen and go into folder by tapping its name. Lets say you choose Social.
- Tap the + sign.
- You will see various options to populate your folder with. You can add existing items, create sub-folder or create new item and directly add that into folder. If you want to add existing items, choose existing items.
- A list of all your existing items will be displayed. Simply select the items and tap Save. All the selected items will be added in the folder.
- Swipe to the folders screen. Lets say you want to edit Social folder. Long press that folder for context menu and choose edit.
- You can edit that folder’s name and sidebar visibility. Tap save after making changes.
- Swipe to the folders screen. Lets say you want to delete Social folder. Long press that folder for context menu and choose delete.
- If the folder is not empty you will see a warning message as below. Tap Delete to continue with removal process.