Deleting and Archiving¶
You can move items to Trash which are no longer in use, and from there you can permanently delete them. Also, Enpass lets you Archive items which you don’t want to trash.
- To move an item to Trash, Right-click on the item → Select Move to Trash.
- To restore an item from Trash, select Trashed under Others in the sidebar → Right-click on the item → Hit Restore.
- If you want to delete the item permanently, delete it from the Trashed under Others in the sidebar.
Deleting an item from Trash will permanently delete it from your device and other synced devices.
You can also Archive the items which are no longer in use, but you might need them in the future.
- To Archive an item, Right-click on the item → Select Archive.
The Archived item will remain in Enpass but will not appear in the search results.
- To unarchive an item, select Archived under Others in the sidebar → Right-click on the item → Hit Restore.