Tap the Share Item present on the item-detail screen.
- You’d be provided with a list of fields to share.
- Select the fields you want to share, and tap on Share button.
The attachments will not get shared while sharing the item.
Items can be shared in the following two formats:
- Plain Text: Plain text item can be read by anyone.
- Scrambled: Scrambled item can only be accessed by Enpass users.
Plain text poses a security threat, in case of sensitive data. Sharing private data in plain text should be avoided unless it’s an urgency.
Enpass offers multiple ways to share items:
- You can share items via mail and sms/iMessage by tapping the Share button from the item-detail screen.
- To share an item using other apps such as, messengers, you can Copy it and paste within the messenger of your choice.
You can even share a field-value by copying it to the clipboard.
- Tap the value and you’d notice a Copy button sweep in.
- Tap this Copy button. You can paste your text wherever you’d like to (even outside the app).
You can share each attachment via email or by using other apps on your device by following these simple steps.
- Go to the detail screen of the item where you’ve stored the attachment.
- Click on the attachment you want to share. You will be provided with the preview of the attachment.
- Click on the share button and you’ll be provided with the list of sharing apps. Select the one you want to share the attachment with, and you’re done.
You must share the attachments using the reliable sources to avoid the data breach.