With the version 5.2, Enpass has started the support of storing the Time-based one-time passwords for the items (which support TOTP service). See the steps below to easily enable TOTP for the items in Enpass.
- Select the login item where you want to use TOTP and click on the edit button.
- Now click on the Field menu.
- A drop-down list would appear. Click on Add TOTP.
- Now a pop-up would appear with an option to edit the field name. Click on Save.
- You can see a new field with the name TOTP on it.
- Enter the secret key manually in the text box from the website you’re adding TOTP.
- Click on the Save button to save the card.
Enpass runs a countdown of 30 seconds so that you know when the code expires. When the time runs-out, a new code would automatically be generated and the countdown restarts.
You can not add multiple TOTP fields in a single item.