Folders let you manage your data in traditional and better way.
- A new folder can be created either from the + sign or you can use keyboard shortcut
Option+Cmd+Nin Mac OS.
- A new folder named Untitled will be created under Folders in sidebar. If any folder is already selected, a subfolder will be created under the selected folder.
- A subfolder can also be created by right-clicking on the folder and selecting Create subfolder from the context menu.
- You can change the folder icon from the context menu by right clicking on that folder.
Any folder can be populated with items or sub-folders by following the steps below.
- Select the items you want to add in any folder.
- Drag ‘n’ drop the selection on that folder.
- Items will be added to that folder.
- You can also copy (instead of moving) the items from one folder/subfolder to another folder/subfolder. Just drag the selected item, press and hold the alt key, and drop over the desired folder/subfolder.
- The same way, you can move the selected folder/subfolder to the other folder/subfolder by simply dragging ‘n’ dropping.
- Right click on the folder and you will see options to edit and delete the folder.
Deleting any item from the folder doesn’t remove it permanently from the Enpass keychain. It just removes its reference from the folder.
- You can also change the icon by choosing the icon from Change icon menu.
- Click on Delete to remove it. If the folder is not empty you will see a warning message as below. Click OK to continue with removal process.