Enpass provide you the assistance to quickly fill the login details in other apps and webpages using Enpass keyboard and Notifications. The following steps would guide you to enable the Autofill in Enpass.
- Go to Enpass settings and tap on the Autofill. It would land you on the Autofilling status screen.
Enabling Autofill service:¶
You first need to enable the Enpass Autofill service to allows Enpass to auto detect the login forms and do the Autofilling. Following steps would guide you to enable this service-
- By default the Autofill is turned off (and the color of status bar is red).
- Tap on the Enable Autofill Service check-box.
- It would land you on the accessibility section in the Android settings. Tap on the Enpass Autofill.
- Now toggle the button to the right and select OK to enable Enpass Autofill.
The color of status bar would change from Red to green once the Autofilling service along with any of the Autofilling tool (Notification or Enpass Keyboard) is enabled.
Whenever Enpass detects any login field on your device, it would notify you with a notification to Autofill the login. You just need to click on the Notification and the login fields would be filled in automatically. Note that the Enpass Autofill service must be enabled to use this feature.
- Tap on the Notification check-box to turn on the Notifications.
- The color of status bar would turn green, once the autofilling is enabled.
Enpass keyboard is another tool to let you autofill the logins on the fly. The Enpass Autofill service must be enabled to use Autofill using keyboard.
- Tap on the Enable keyboard check-box.
- It will land you on the Language & input section in the Android settings. Tap on the Enpass keyboard.
- You will be prompted for confirmation. Tap OK and get back to the Autofilling status screen.