Enpass provide you the assistance to quickly fill the login details in other apps and webpages using the Android autofill framework, Enpass keyboard and Notifications. Learn how to enable these autofill features from Enpass settings easily-
Enabling Autofill using Android autofill framework:¶
To use the Android autofill framework withe Enpass, you first need to enable the Autofill settings in Enpass autofill settings. Following steps will guide you how to enable this feature-
- Go to Autofill section in Enpass settings and tap on the Autofill. It will land you on the Android Autofill service settings in your system.
- Tap on the Autofill with Enpass. You’ll be prompted with a message, click OK and continue.
- Unlock the Enpass if prompted and you’re now all set to use this feature.
Enabling autofill using Notifications¶
Enpass uses the Android accessibility service to autofill the login details using notifications. Whenever Enpass detects any login field on your device, it would notify you with a notification to Autofill the login. You just need to enable the Fill logins in apps and websites setting from the Enpass Autofill settings.
- Tap on the Fill logins in apps and websites in the Enpass autofill settings.
- It will land you on the Android accessibility services page. You need to find the Enpass, tap on it, and flip the switch to on.
Enpass uses the Android accessibility service to autofill the login details using the Enpass keyboard. To autofill using Enpass keyboard, you need to enable the Fill logins in apps and websites and Keyboard in the Enpass autofill settings. Otherwise, you can just enable the Keyboard in the Enpass autofill settings to use the manual filling using Enpass keyboard
- Tap on the Keyboard in the Enpass Autofill Settings. It will land you in the keyboard settings of your device and will show the list of all the available virtual keyboard.
- Tap on the Enpass and it will prompt you with a warning message. Click OK and you’re done.